Featured post

5 days 4 nights visit to Hongkong for Free

Monday 20 June 2016

Clawset cafe @ SS22/25 Petaling Jaya

         Before owning my own furkid, I never thought of going to any pet friendly cafe🙄🙄🙄  After having my babe tedted which is a Toypoddle, every weekend I would rather choose to visit pet friendly Cafe than others cafe😍😍😍 , unwillingly who left my furkid at home alone 🙂🙂🙂 
         This is the third pet cafe that I had visited after Bow Wow Cafe at Puchong and Sgarden cafe at Pandan Indah 😆, S garden cafe had been my all time favorite since I first visited and it's nearer my house compared to Bow Wow cafe😝😝😝
        But S garden is shifting to somewhere else which I don't know yet cause they are not opening yet as I had contact them for the new location few days back. 

       Then i goggled online for other choices of pet friendly cafe so that I can bring my tedted together for hi tea rather than going to Starbucks or coffee bean since I am a coffee lover. And there we go, CLAWSET CAFE- It's located at SS22/25 and if you are using waze for route guide then you can just type CLAWSET Cafe and you can find the location. ☺️☺️☺️



        Their coffee's price are reasonable, mostly below RM10 and there are snacks priced at Rm7.90 (chicken popcorn, wedges, fries, nuggets).Beside that, there are also main dishes 😉😉 I am going to try the waffles the next time I m there 🤗🤗🤗🤗

       There were few dog crew there entertaining us and all of them were damn CUTE and fluffy 😙😙😙😙 


My babe enjoying his day

Love this little fluffly 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Green Tea