Featured post

5 days 4 nights visit to Hongkong for Free

Monday 20 June 2016

Noddle Shack@ One Utama 面粉居

Saturday's dinner at one Utama, it's been quite a time that I didn't step inside One Utama so last Saturday I make a visit there ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
This is the first time I tried the pan mee in Noddle Shack, normally I go JOJO or 面对面 for pan mee😉😉😉
My first time and out of my surprise it's not oily and taste good 😏😏😏
The price range between RM10.90-RM12.90, more expensive than JOJO but still reasonable. They are having puasa promotion now which is by adding RM1 to your normal order, you an have a free cincau soybean and fried bean curd 👏 The promotion start at 7pm and it's only UNTIL  6/7/2016🤔🤔🤔 
 
Fried bean curd for free😏😏😏
Superb yummy , love the sauce 

Sambal Pan mee

Traditional pan mee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Green Tea